Answer to the question "What the hell are we doing here?"
For believers in God;
All these questions are so confusing to many people, but not anymore. Today you will find the best answer for all these questions after reading this post, but be patient and be logical as much as you can, and read through to the end.
What is God plan for us:
Our life on this planet is a lifetime training course to become good people to enjoy heavens forever;
These three elements in us, the freewill, loving good and hating evil instinct, and recognizing what is good and what is evil are tools that we will always need, to qualify ourselves to be the good people who are going to enjoy heavens forever.
Satan, on the other hand, I call him the quality assurance guy;
The good news, that God is the most forgiving, and because what we are going through is a training course, then mistakes are expected, and that is how we are learning, from our mistakes. So all that you need to do is just ask God forgiveness and he will always be there for you. However don't make it a habit, it should always be a mistake. Mistakes can be repeated, because of weakness in us. However God is always forgiving, just remember every time you commit a mistake, ask yourself a question, if you qualify to be from the people of heavens or not doing this thing over and over again. You will stop that thing immediately if you are seriously being from the people of heavens.
The only thing that is left as a required tool to go through the life course is the curriculum;
Prophets are teachers of God's curriculum;
What is the curriculum?
What is a prophet or a messenger?
What is the difference between a prophet and a messenger?
God never contradicts himself, neither he needs to have versions of his message;
Why we don't research for the best religion?
Is religion an identity?
But when it comes to religion it is the red line that we don't consider it a decision, and we are so emotional because of the history of our parents, and the history of our moments.
God will never have sent any messenger if people will consider the previous message an identity for them, this messenger will not be able to deliver any message to the people if they will reject it because they believe the previous one is their identity. don't you think so? That happened with the people who killed the prophets and the messengers by the way. Do I want to be like them? I am not, I like always to do the best research to get the best way and shortest way to heavens, and that is why I am sharing this thought with you.
What is the difference between the three books, Torah, Bible and Quran?
Why would people dare to change a message from God?
As a matter of fact, even the government has created rules and regulations to stop people from consuming Alcohol in some circumstances to prevent the harm that might happen from such behavior.
First of all, she did not dress that way to be available to anyone, it is just the culture that she has been raised up with, which is a positive idea of looking beautiful.
However looking beautiful in front of who, is the problem, when the men are looking at all these beautiful flavors and beautiful attire, which will be an impossibility to have in one lady, the man will be no longer content with his lady, and he has to have other relationships with other ladies.
The outcome of these unlawful relationships are children who live in a single parent family. Which means these kids will end up living with their mother basically, a child like this might not have the good opportunity of education or lifestyle and s/he might end up in the streets, best scenario s/he will have no relatives to feel the family ties, living alone with her/his mother all the time, might not be the best life for a child.
Families are nothing but the bricks of the social structure if single-parent families are growing in number if not the majority, then the structure of our society is fragile and not well connected. This will indicate to us that this simple thing of not dressing with modesty from the ladies part, resulted in this humongous society problem.
Not only ladies to be blamed for this problem, also men they have to lower their gays and be content with their wives, and don't look beyond what God has given you, if you do, set assure there is always better than what you have, in all the aspects of this life, you can never get the best out there, and even if you do, the beauty of the new ladies will always be generated, and you will never catch up.
So beauty only does not form families, it is beauty, loyalty, honesty, kindness, love, respect, mutual understanding, cooperation, and following the right religion that will lead you to heavens, will make successful families.
In any other tangible business if you pay this amount of money, you will get this product or service, no possibilities at all, this is the criteria of a legitimate business model, not insurance or gambling.
Basically they are cheating people, actually, they are calling themselves gaming industry, we studied in the university, a subject called mathematical statistics to know the profitability of these business models based on their so and so-called products.
What is the last message from God?
What is the Quran?
Why the Quran in the Arabic language?God saw at that time that the Arabic peninsula was not under any political influence from Rome, Persia or China. The Arabic language was very advanced and the people of Arabia has very strong family ties that will support each other to follow the good and prevent the evil. Manners were something that they were proud of when it comes to generosity, bravery, honesty, loyalty, and freedom from political influence. They were ignorant people, however, which makes them always respecting and welcoming knowledge and wisdom. As a matter of fact, they were always respecting Jewish and Christians for their knowledge and wisdom.
Those people were rejecting the message of God, because of their personal benefits and desires, not because the message was not convincing to them.
Why Quran is not forgettable and not changeable?
If we were to through all the Quran copies in the ocean, will we be able to regain the Quran again?
1. Quran has only one version and one copy.
2. It cannot be changed, neither added or deleted any parts of it. Never happened for the past fourteen hundred years, it is a challenge from God that he is protecting his book till the end day of judgment.
3. There are at least 20 million people keeping the whole Quran by heart, so if you throw all the Quran books in the ocean, in one day ten people can write it back again, and another ten people will review it in the same day.
4. Quran is the miracle of God, let alone it is the message of God. What do you need in a curriculum other than clarity in the understanding, simplicity, and examples by stories? Very interesting to read, beautifully put together like no other book in history. Once you read it for the first time, you will realize it is not a book that is written by a human.
5. If you have any problem or a question, the answer the relief is right there in the Quran, sometimes even opening it at any place, you will find the cure that you were looking for.
6. You can never get bored from it, even if you repeat it as many times as you can.
7. It is the only text that you can read and it flows out of your lips correctly, and in the meantime, your mind is busy in something else totally different. That is because Satan is always trying to get people attention while they are reciting the Quran, wither they are in prayer or outside prayer. This feature by itself is amazing because Satan will never do that to any other book.
8. Reading at during praying with it, gives you different dimensions that you can never see during the daily prayer, amazing meanings will clarify at night prayer, which is two hours before sunrise.
I can go on and on for so many hours just listing the features of Quran, this book is so beautiful it is really a living miracle that we have from God, no one knows that except who reads it.
I will write special blogs detailing the Quran more than this, just be patient.